The Midlothian High School Trojan Band is Proud to Present the 15th Annual Showcase of Bands!
On Saturday, October 1, 2022 the Midlothian High School Trojan Band will host the 15th Annual Showcase of Bands at Midlothian High School located at 401 Charter Colony Parkway, Midlothian, VA 23114. Gates will open by 3:00 PM. Admission is $10.00 for ages 13+, $5.00 for ages 5-12, and Children 4 and Under are Free.
According to Gordon Rawls, the Midlothian High School Band Director, “The Showcase of Bands is a Marching Band event held each fall that invites bands from throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia to perform their field shows in competition. Bands from around Virginia participate in an all-day event, celebration, and activity.” It is a primary fundraiser for the Midlothian Band Boosters.
Come See the Bands!
- Prince Edward County High School Marching Eagles
- Cumberland High School Marching Dukes
- Nottoway High School Marching Cougars
- Goochland High School Marching Bulldogs
- Hermitage High School Marching Panthers
- Manchester High School Lancer Marching Band
- Broadway High School Fighting Gobbler Regiment
- Appomattox High School Marching Raiders
- Monacan High School Marching Chiefs
- Mecklenburg County High School Marching Phoenix
- Matoaca High School Marching Warriors
- Prince George County High School Marching Royals
- Powhatan High School Marching Indians
- Cosby High School Marching Titans
- Mills E. Godwin High School Marching Eagles
- Glen Allen High School Marching Jaguars
- Atlee High School Marching Raiders
Follow Midlothian High School – Showcase of Bands on Facebook or @midloshowcase on Instagram for ongoing updates, and for real-time updates the day of Showcase!
Program Advertising and Trophy Sponsorship opportunities for the 15th Annual Showcase of Bands are still available, along with in-kind donation opportunities.
For additional information or if you have any questions, please go to https://bit.ly/midloshowcase2022 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket information and final performance schedule will be posted as soon as they are available online at www.MidloBand.org/Showcase. For additional information, please contact the Showcase Chair, John Riley at JRileyRVA@gmail.com.