Midlothian High School Band Boosters is a non-profit organization comprised of parents, grandparents, and interested persons working together to provide financial support through fundraising for expenses not covered by registration fees or Chesterfield County, including but not limited to uniforms, competitions, instruments, instructors, and travel.
100% of funds support the following bands and auxiliary groups:
- Marching Trojans (Marching Band and Color Guard)
- Trojanettes (Dance Team)
- Concert Band, Symphonic Band, Jazz Ensemble, and any other band or group under the purview of the Midlothian High School band director
Our fiscal year is June 1 – May 31. General membership meetings are normally held on the third Monday in August, September, October, November, March, April and May in the Band Room.
Trojan Band Booster 2014-2015 Executive Board:
- President – Chris Grosenick, email@example.com
- Vice President – Steven Dreissigacker, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recording Secretary – Janet Dimartino, email@example.com
- Corresponding Secretary – Greg Brewer, MidloBand@gmail.com
- Co-Treasurers – Leslie Brewer, firstname.lastname@example.org and Kathleen Seal, email@example.com
- Sargent-at-Arms – Robert Bass, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Director – Gordon Rawls, email@example.com